Wednesday 19 June 2013

my final post

hello Mr. N

      I am here taking about my year. My year has gone great and fantastic because i always had fun i always appreciate all the activity's you choose. The thing i love most is my improvement because every time i go out and jog i fell like if it was way more easy. there was some of mistakes made because i am just getting pumped because i love sports.
i know how to do most of the sports but the one i love the most is foot ball. i love foot because that's a game that has running passing and catching. the person i look up to is my older brother because he was the one who encouraged me to play all the sports he showed me the sport then trained me until i was really good.
      The grade average the i know i should get is a flat (A) because i always encourage people to try there best in the community run. I always help out every one i am always nice but it is kind of hard because most of the people don't care. i love to eat healthy because to me they taste very good and the are also very good for your you body i put vegetables in my food like tomato's on my rice and zucchini in my soup.


                hope to see you next year sincerely Joel Alfaro        

1 comment:

  1. Joel you really need to engage in the learning part of PE. This final blog post is supposed to address so many different aspects of our experience in class. You were given two blog posts from me to read and one from Mr. Vaughan, to give you examples and questions to consider... did you read them? You have a really great attitude towards participation and your peers. For grade 9 you need to focus on learning something about yourself, your fitness, and how group dynamics work. :) Have a good summer.

    ReplyDelete