Tuesday 4 June 2013

my final blog

       My beep test went really good. i had a goal of getting up to 8.1 but i made it up to 9.2. i have no excuse for getting more i just stopped because my through felt hard and my heart got up to 215 in a minute. i am really proud of my self on how i did because i usually get around 8.4. i could have gone longer but i just dont know why i stopped i feel very bad because i could have gone longer.
         I have improved a lot because i have been running early in the morning eating right. it has not just been me that has noticed my improvement it has been my mom dad and brother. i love to run around my neighborhood because when i go back home i go straight to sleep.
        I have to thank my rugby season because rugby has done a big part of my fitness because before rugby i was really slow and my stamina was horrible and i was scared of failing but then i joined rugby and i had something to work for i had a reason to be fit. I have been training for summer rugby and rugby for next year because a little practice wont hurt any body.
         I go play sorts out side 5 times a week no matter what rain or shine i am always up for a game of foot ball, soccer, rugby any thing just name it.

No comments:

Post a Comment